You want archer bot? I give archer bot!(Event coin farming deluxe)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Cordelia Black, Nov 4, 2016.

1. Cordelia Black

Cordelia Black Well-Known Member

And i fully respect that, but please post a thread about it. Call it "Where do we draw the line on Automation(Razor)" or whatever.
    Just please,im asking you nicely, dont you and me keep cluttering the thread thats only meant to help people and where the posts should be if incase someone has a problem or question about the macro or a part of it. Its my guide. Fisher bots are far more automated. Recall mining. You name it. So youre issue is either with me (i doubt it) or with something far bigger than my first ever macro that was more advanced than snoop+herd or snoop+camp for stats. And in that case,you should make a thread!
  2. Cordelia Black

Look at blaises 20 billion page code recall mining macro etc. (omething like 20 macros loading each other in a loop involved btw)Darkwings fishing macro. Did you try mine? You cant make 1 gold without being a 100% non afk player on your main char out getting the mobs before someone else does. So in the term away from keyvboard with my guide you are not AFK, you only have two clients on a macro loop for shoot whatever comes in view. Have you ever tried that in a random place? You dont really make alot from the lone rabbit or mongbat that will wander into view once a day. You need to be 100% at the keyboard for this to have any use,on one account..you know,like any of us do when we actually play?100% focus on one account.

oh and im not calling anyone out,im saying to you though, why not call the issue you have out,than shout down one of the least known/totally unknown people here thats actually a vet and loves the shard every bit as much as you or more.
  3. Cordelia Black

Thanks for btw cooling down cause i was way out of line anger wise and with insults. Now its a bit like a normal discussion,so that was actually kind of you,
    And outside this thread,for me, i have absolutely not had or think i will ever find an issue with you. I just got upset because it is my first ever guide and its the least advanced automation(and not true automation as its worthless if you arent putting 110% energy into a main account attacking,dragging and in the case of casters also tanking, for this to be useful. and at a halloween GY during halloween. Or the very few cave mining houses this would apply too. I think you ought to make a thread i really really think that. About the actual issue which if i werent being accused of it in my opinion falsely,i otherwise kind of agree with you. Far too much can be automated far too often,i cant do it but it CAN be done.

@wylwrk
  4. Valrick

Valrick Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

When you killed those holiday mobs, did the holiday coins drop on the corpse or show up your characters backpack?
    Cordelia Black likes this.
  5. Cordelia Black

Dont know that matters but generally special holiday things,like coins have always spawned randomly in the backpack of a participating character in the kill. Still gotta drag it and have it be an event with overworld spawn thats tied to a location where you have property. THis was poted for halloween mainly,and can be adopted for shovel mining cave house. Not to mention the money and items to be made. I did 140k in just gold alone and i only looted every other mob or four, exceot bosstypes. Got 7 plat too had to loot that off the mobs corpse.

edit: If you give me more background in what you potentially want to use the macro for i could better explain if its workable to do it like i did,if not can i adapt it to work, and if no to that too then i could try to point you in the right direction or atleast save you time, :)
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2016