Your goal as a player here on UOR?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by SneakyT, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

My goal is to set up shop, get more monster kills... I miss being #1 and back into pvp. Hopefully I will be active in a month! OH, also to use my vet/bard I made awhile back. :p
  2. Zagyg

Zagyg Active Member
    UO:R Donor

Right now I'm a hardcore gamer at heart with the free time of a very casual gamer. :/ Most of my dream goals are kinda unrealistic atm but next I'd like to finish building my dexer and get on a good CTF team, finish converting Iolo to a tamer and participate in more champ spawns, and maybe build some other characters finally.
  3. Cheapsuit

Cheapsuit Well-Known Member

My primary goal is to enjoy this shard as much as I enjoyed UO back when I started in May of 2000 when Reneissance came out (yeah i know right, i started out as a trammlet). My secondary goal is to be feared and loved at the same time and to start or join an existing pk guild that you guys will remember for the rest of your lives and to hopefully convince our wonderful staff to not make stat loss permanent (good luck with that). When people see the name "Cheapsuit" pop on their screen I want them to immediately run for the nearest town or safe spot without even having to think twice. Oh yeah and I want a Marble house with a patio. :)
  4. Abercoby

Abercoby New Member

Enjoy the best mmo ever made in this great shard
  5. Davian

Davian New Member

I just started a few days ago. My goal is to be an established member of this community, which with this group, seems like an enjoybale task, as everyone is open and friendly and welcoming. Another goal is to just play the game like it was meant to be played. Do all the things I wanted to do back when I played on the OSI shard. Join a guild, make friends, GM a crap ton of skills, go treasure hunting, pvp, get a nice house with a ton of awesome stuff to put in it, the list can go on with this game. If you see me in game; say hello. I'm either on Dwarves(crafter) or Davik(unsure...bard/tamer?)
  6. Atraxi

Atraxi Member

To be an established, well-known, and trusted player.

My goal is to be financially stable enough doing peaceful things that I only have to go PvM for fun, instead of because I need the money. As a pacifist, the peaceful endevours I'd like to use to make money are crafting, vendoring, and real estate (when the market takes off).

I want to help build C^V up enough that we can be a well-known beacon of light for struggling new players, and to build my island into a New Player safe-haven.

Some day, I'd like to own a Large Stone Keep, or maybe a Fortress. It's not a goal or priority, however. Tbh, I've always preferred to own a multitude of adjacent houses, instead of one big house.
  7. Princess

Princess New Member

8. Basoosh

Basoosh Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
  9. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Congrats!
  10. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

w00tress!
  11. Baine

Baine Well-Known Member

My main goal is to have fun and relive those nostalgic UO moments.. and maybe learn how to pvp. Back in the day I owned a quaint sandstone house in a small clearing just outside of Britain and have found myself running by this location frequently, just to get a glimpse of the past. I remember donning my first set of shadow plate armor. I remember getting scammed into buying a counterfeit black dye tub at the West Brit Bank. I remember scamming others with false promises of repairing their weapons and armor, and I remember getting ganked by a pack of reds in Despise. Whether it sounds like it or not, those are all good memories :D
  12. Wodan

Wodan Well-Known Member

For the time being, I'm working on recreating the perfect Mule I had "back in the days" ...
    At least until they introduced power scrolls and made my 100+ hours mule worthless.

I like the fact that you can actually train your chars to perfection - it's not an endless leveling. You can equip yourself with nice GM-made armor&weapons and kick some reasonable @ss. No need to spend 500 hours to reach paragon level 100 and spend 500€ on the perfect magic gear.

To me, it's very important to have sufficient housing space and a reasonably working economy. AAAFK does serve the shard well I think. Can't stop wondering how people can collect 200k ingots but mining work is still well payed.

Well and there's one goal left ... get provocation to 100. Never managed to finish that skill !!!
  13. Guerry

Guerry Active Member

Goals:

To have all the Characters i find interesting at 7xGM.
    + Blessed Runebbok
    + Ethy (If no-tamer)
    + Trammel Outfit
    + Good Stats Pets
    + Invul Armors
    + 1 Vanq Slayer of each Type

To do all the Content on the Server. (Mage Towers, AMIBs, TMAPs 7, Taming Quests, etc...)

To Experience all the Events.

To TRADE A LOT, more than farming i love playing the Tradding Forums Buying and selling stuff for some profit!!!

To get a 1st place on a good to kill monster.

Once all that is acomplished;

To make mountains of gold and start collectting 1 of each ..................... (Will set that goal when i get there :p)

* Maybe Hued Vanq Slayers if they stay in!!!
    * Maybe just more and more Trammel Outfits just more and more Rare :eek:
  14. Pork Fried Rice

Pork Fried Rice Well-Known Member

Organ documentation
    Elinel likes this.