Zookeeper Quest 6.5. 10pm CEST/ 4pm EDT.

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Airin, Apr 24, 2017.

1. Airin

Airin Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed it Pekka, your archer was a great help! I think it is the best dexxer build for this, as you dont need to push through 20 dragons to get to the target. Watching you made me want to make an archer :)

I counted the loot, and we made a little over a million in gold, plat and pec. And that is not counting the rares i got. I was also pleasantly surprised by it :).

Have you done any Christmas scroll events? still have some in my bank, and want to run them soon, your archer would be great ;)
    Pekka and Lord Krake like this.
  2. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

I have not as I do not know what a Christmas scroll is but I sure want to find out so I want to tag along for sure. Just call me when it is time to go. :)

Both my archers are doing the same damage really. I did use an ordinary Vanq Crossbow at the Thursday hunt with Pekkus Fisher and A Heavy Crossbow of Force yesterday with The Boatswain and both have the same stats and similair skillpoints so the Heavy Crossbow seems much more powerful. None of them are above 90 in Tactics so they will soon do more damage and a Mage Lord should soon fall after hit by 2 bolts (I think and hope). :)

//Pekka
    Airin and Lord Krake like this.