A Player Run Event - Call to Arms - Repairing the Braziers

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by k1w1uk, Jan 22, 2023.

1. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

As I was going about my normal business ok keeping the wild places in a controlled state, I wandered into Deceit Dungeon not expecting any thing different from the other 100 times I had patrolled this under used dungeon. I was in for a shock.
    The Summoning Brazier was spawning incredibly dangerous monsters at a vastly increased rate. The room was almost full of all kinds of nasties.. upload_2023-1-22_11-51-50.png
    I back tracked away fearing that one false step would be my last. Luckily fate was on my side and I managed to escape with my life.
    I knew that these Braziers were linked to the ones at Wrong and had to see if they were misbehaving too.
    I put on my Boots of the Rogue and snuck through Wrong, fearful that a incorrectly placed foot would mean an instant Dirt nap. I made it into the Summoning room and found these Braziers were in the same state of disrepair as the deceit one. Something was going badly wrong with the arcane essence in the air.
    upload_2023-1-22_12-4-47.png
    After scribbling a very quick picture in my notepad, I tried to stealthily escape. very slowly I made my way out. Eventually I was able to see light and soon after that I was breathing clean air again. I knew something must be done to sort the brazier system out But what would that be. Off to the Moonglow Lyceaeum , There has to be something in all these magic books, something that can help me repair the Braziers.
    I found it!!! there is a contraption that needs to be placed to re-align the arcane Energy these braziers run off. Any Tinker could create this machine. but No tinker that I know of would have a chance to get near the Braziers to place it.

I am now requesting a Call to Arms for all Sosarians, I need your help.
    I plan on sailing from Trinsic back to Dagger Island on Sunday the 29th of January with as many helpers as possible to defeat the wild spawn and repair this single Brazier. If we can successfully do this, then the braziers at Wrong will also require repairing. This mission will be dangerous, Many will die, The Seas are also perilous. I can't stress this enough. But the lands need our help. what would happen if this Arcane Energy was allowed to run unchecked? Please help our lands, and answer this call to arms.
    the route I plan is on the map below and I will set out once I have enough helpers, this mission may well take a few ours but I hope to set off from Christmas Island about 2pm EST 01/29/23 (for you Murcians) or 7pm GMT 29/01/23 for the rest of the player base. Please join me. upload_2023-1-22_12-23-58.png
    FrostDragon, AOٌ, Thrash and 4 others like this.
  2. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Woot woot
  3. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

Ric Flair will be there
  4. k1w1uk

k1w1uk Well-Known Member

Thank you to everyone who took part, it was amazing, Havoc, and Pure fun. although we only made half the journey I think that was enough for one day, and I did manage to get the Cap on the brazier in the end.
    upload_2023-1-30_15-1-5.png
    Maybe if i gain access to the spawners again, we could try part two. ( I somewhat think my chances of that might be limited)
    Vincent Blackshadow likes this.