Adventure Time is no longer recruiting

Discussion in 'Adventure Time [A^T]' started by Blaise, May 21, 2013.

1. Craenos

Craenos New Member

Re: Adventure Time Recruiting: Application Required

Forums/IRC Name: Craenos
    In Game: Draco/Craenos/the Inferno
    RL Name: Craig

Playstyle: PvM > Crafter > PvP

Shard History: Catskills 98-2005, UO:SA a year or so off and on. Handles same as above Draco (dexxer), Craenos (tamer/bard), Inferno (crafting mule), Osus, and few odd others I never put much time into.

Vetting Member: Blaise on forums during server outtage lol

PK History: I don't intend to PK for a while if I do decide too I have many PvM/Crafters to work on first. I used to RP a pirate on OSI stealing boats while shooting folks with heavy xbows etc. I never stranded anyone however I would sail them back to shore for a rez or rez them myself.

My main goal is to find a good group of people to run with, no drama just killing monsters getting loot. I've only been on the shard a few weeks now so far only Draco my dexxer is useful but I wanted to get housed up before working on my tamer/bard who is usually my main. I have a small tower near the yew bank now and intend to build Craenos up now for champ spawns etc.

Thanks for considering me I hope to see you all in guild soon.

Craig
  2. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

All good Craig, just hit me, Avery or LesClaypool on IRC to be added to the stone.
  3. Saidin

Saidin New Member

Name: Saidin

Play Style(s) in order of preference: PvM mostly at the moment, while I build up my characters and re-familiarize myself with the game. Will work on crafting a bit as well soon, and hopefully get into some PvP in the near future. In the end: PvM, PvP, Crafting.

Shard History: Napa Valley '98-'02

Vetting Member: I was impressed by your hosting of the resist party, just the kindness of putting that on. So I briefly spoke to a referee at the resist party and asked about the requirements to join, since you seem like a group of nice fun people. He said that's pretty much the requirement. But we didn't talk much more than that. I am just looking for a group of good people to have fun with and A^T seems to fit the bill.

Do you have/intend to play a PK? No, not at all. On the contrary, I hope to hunt some PK scum and uphold the virtues of Brittania. :mrgreen:
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

I wept.

Find me in IRC or game and I'll welcome you aboard sir.
  5. edman

edman New Member

hi
    i go by edman on irc and my crafter is also name that

geography location is Lafayette, In

i am Pvm and crafter i dont realy do PvP i will fight to defend my self if i am not out #ed

i am 46 years old and try to act in my 30's/ 40's

i have been playing on and off for 20 years 1st when it was a pay only then free (have been Gm on 3 or 4 dif servers but that was years ago)

i do not plan on pking do like doing champs
  6. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

Hail and welcome!

Catch Blaise on irc (not too hard) and he will get you stoned.
  7. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

Welcome to the shard, edman. Always glad to see another fellow Hoosier.
  8. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member

Hail Edman!! You can also contact myself (Avery) or LesClaypool in irc to get you added up.
  9. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

<amberleigh>21 Name: Amberleigh (my rl name )Location: TennesseePlay Style(s) in order of preference: I want to hunt the boss monsters and get the rarest weapons and treasures off them. I am a peace dexer lumberjack.Age: 29Shard History: Don’t know don’t have one….Vetting Member: Guideon I met him my first night playing and I also met you Blaise  a few days later.Do you have/intend to play a PK? Not yet but I wanna learn. And I won’t loot

Another applicant, posted in IRC by mistake. :)

Welcome also Edman!
  10. White Wizard

White Wizard New Member

Name: White Wizard

Location: Britain is where I like to chill and Eastern Standard Time

Play Style(s) in order of preference: PVP,RP,PVM,CRAFTING

Shard History: Atlantic, Hybrid, IPY, UOSA, Demise, Forever.

Vetting Member: Friend of Orb

Do you have/intend to play a PK? Of course but im not a griefer and I am brand new to the shard
  11. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Word, a friend of orb is a friend of mine. Hit me up in IRC, or Avery and LesClaypool if they're around, and we can get you on the stone. :)
  12. OC Eighty

OC Eighty New Member

Name: What you will go by in forums/IRC. Please be consistent and stay in guild channel #A^T when in IRC

aghost

Location: General geography. I don't need your home address or phone number, but knowing your Time Zone and general location will help us understand your play times and help us perhaps introduce you to members in your vicinity

NW Florida {cst}

Play Style(s) in order of preference: Example - I am a PvM, Crafter, PvP player. I want to do it all but PvP is the least of my desires, PvM the first and Crafting a middle ground that keeps me happy in my tinker heart

PvM {First} Crafter {Second} PvP {GM Runner/Recaller}

Age: Not a barrier to entry but at least helps us understand why you're acting 12 if you are 12. I act 12 but I'm 35, so no biggie there, just nice to know.

Shard History: Where did you play previously, what was your handle

UOSA aghost , Klein , Break D Hammer

Vetting Member: This is possibly the most important part. If anyone referred you or suggested you apply, who are they? The more prominent the member, the more seriously I will consider your application. If you say "Yeah, I used to roll with Caly of Yew" it will not hold as much weight as saying "I went to high school with Avery and we are best friends RL".

No one asked or suggested . Blaise helped me out when i came here , as well as several other A^T members

Do you have/intend to play a PK? If Yes, you must understand that we are a no-loot murder society. If you want to be a brazen asshole on your PK, it is in your best interests to keep the identity private. I will not stand for it. Just ask bartimus. He chooses to PK on an unguilded alt and I still check him every now and again to ensure he's being good, even when he's evil. You may not agree with this method, but that's not much of my concern. I have a PK that I barely play and never with the intention of dry-looting or stranding. It is simply for getting the lead out and spilling some blood. Respect your victims and they will respect you.

I dont PK at all .. Its hard enough for me to stay alive for i have never been interested in PvP /PK ..

I can lend a heal but that is about the extent of my PvP actions..

Events are different i can help my mates and hit off a ebolt or two.

Thank You for taking the time to read this..
    aghost
  13. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Hit me up in IRC, I'll get you stoned. word
  14. Ivar Wolfbeard

Ivar Wolfbeard New Member

Re: Adventure Time Recruiting: Closed Until Further Notice

Name: Ivar_Wolfbeard (in IRC and my main in game).

Play Style(s) in order of preference: PvM/PvP are priorities. For now, PvM is more important until I get a better handle on the PvP side of things (and make some money). Been outta the game for years, and don't trust my abilities in PvP just yet. I enjoy RP a lot as well.

Shard History: Atlantic Shard, went by Iluvatar (Mage) and Madrygal (Macer).

Vetting Member: Spoke with Blaise well before recruiting was closed, we had a few chats but due to RL stuff took me a while to get around to applying.

Do you have/intend to play a PK? No, I do not intend to PK, unless Murderers (reds) are being hunted. I'm also not a griefer, and prefer to enjoy the game in a way that will not disrupt the enjoyment of others.
  15. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Approved directly well before recruiting was closed. Thanks for the app Ivar, I'll get you added up when I can. Or hit up Avery or LesClaypool if they're around.
  16. Anubis

Anubis New Member

Name: Anubis

Play Style(s) in order of preference: Everything.

Shard History: Osi, its been more than 8 years since i quit tho.

Vetting Member: Blaise

Do you have/intend to play a PK? Okay, no looting.
  17. Akilae

Akilae New Member

Re: Adventure Time Recruiting: Terms and Process

Name: Akilae

Play Style(s) in order of preference: Crafter, PvM and Thunting on the same level. I will always put aside anything to join events given that
    its not going to hurt any guild activity.

Shard History: Lothlorien under the same name.

Vetting Member: I don't have a sponser.

Do you have/intend to play a PK? Not really my style. If i would ever play one wouldn't be to massacre farmers or grief anyone. Would be part of a purpose to enjoy the game in a clean, fun way.
  18. Godric Greycliff

Godric Greycliff Well-Known Member

While I'm not qualified as a "vetting member," it seems to me (through observation over the course of the resist session) that Akilae would be a pleasant addition to your fine kingdom.
  19. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Agreed, and they have been most patient with me in addressing this application. I will add them to the stone when I get a chance.

Welcome aboard. :)
  20. Akilae

Akilae New Member

Thanks! :D