Character of respective factions?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Geo, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

well that shows how much you 1v1
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2015
  2. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I guess you didn't read the rest of the thread.
    Kane likes this.
  3. Theodin

I just did.. the last thing I expected was yall having an actual 1v1..
    Whole-E shit speechless
  4. Punt

Punt Well-Known Member

Maybe because you actually believe the outright lies you're constantly posting about us? A normal and sane individual wouldn't have trouble believing it at all.
  5. Theodin

Your just shitting right? The usual? Earlier in this thread mes talks about how much sl shines in big even fights... why did yall need that many people on last night? Not talking shit, I actually liked fighting last night and not having to wait around too long. But you do realize half the shit yall say is just forum troll talk, right? I know it is for me but at least I can admit it
  6. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

How about you 1v1 me for forum privileges Theo? Loser doesn't post for a month
  7. Geo

Geo Active Member
    UO:R Donor

*grabs popcorn*
  8. napo

napo Well-Known Member

so
    does com ever do this thing where you have so many people online
    and notice you're up one or two on the other side

and someone goes "oh my the sides seem to be slightly unbalanced, let me sit out on this one"

The answer to that is obviously no.
    We don't either.

It's kind of disingenuous to whine about ganking in any context until you abstain from all ganks.
  9. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

The fights have been pretty fun the last few times I've been on. I don't need to forum warrior about numbers and tamers and shit. SL brings it, and it's fucking tough to hold it together against the swarm for a long duration. One stun and you better hope your buddies are on it. As long as we have 4 guys on, we will always fight you. Cause why the fuck not? SL wins the field most the times, but you at least have to admit that we have balls coming out at all some nights.
  10. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

We might have had a guy up but i don't think i'd say it was a swarm or whatever. They were good fights the last two days though.
  11. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

Sorry Mes, I was there bro. We had 5, I got a kill screenshot of it if you really wanna debate it... I think at one point we had 6, but never really cause ole Ron Jeremy died three times just trying to make it to our group.

You come back on alts as well. And its 8 plus pets. Anyway, my point was just to say good fights. You guys are the swarm. Not sure what you are arguing here.
  12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I'm not 100% sure if pill and airframer were both there, or just airframer. I know ebola, you, lililllili, airframer, ron jeremy, and some jackwhite guy. That's like 6 if pill wasn't there. 7 if he was. Also some com named Gawdspeed that died before he got connected with you. I can't say if he was on your voice or how related he was however. So i'm not really counting him. And yeah ron came on three characters but I'm not counting that either.

We did have exactly 8 guys for the fight and one person did die and come back on an alt. Not sure if Von Viggio really makes much of a difference but whatever. If we had the 10 or 12 or whatever you think I wouldn't deny it. It's hardly some 300 scenario where you stood few against many. And it's not like we summoned daemons or hid in houses like you did.
  13. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

Jack White left before the fight even happened. That was your ghost counting numbers before the fight, not who was actually there. Pill wasn't there. Gawdspeed Ive never even heard of.

Please dont ever have the balls to call us out for fucking daemons. You guys summon them with numbers advantage, man. If we ever summon them, you will know were are fighting quite outnumbered.
  14. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

He was there when we rolled in at buccs. He didn't stay to die but that's just splitting hairs as far as i'm concerned. Was 3 of you at the event gate when we sent our first guy in and he was one of the three.
  15. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

Oh, splitting hairs talking about who was actually at the fight. And I'm pretty sure he left before you showed. Like literally 30 seconds. Sorry you ghosted him. I'm not even sure who he is to be honest.
  16. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

Why is it so fucking hard just to say 'nice fight guys' ? I mean, I figured by now our opponents would at least respect us but you show no respect and admittedly count people who weren't even involved in the fight as part of our numbers. Regardless of what you want to say, I'm standing tall by the end of the night either way. Cya on the field.
  17. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

They were good fights the last two days though.

I said that in my first post. If you didn't get that - then here it is - Nice fight guys.

You dropped in to say "good fights even though we were swarmed and so outnumbered." Do you think that's any different than me saying "good fights but I don't think it was that uneven?"

Relax. It's not like you guys don't try to gank SL every chance you get. I think the fights were relatively even is all I'm trying to say.
  18. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

That's not exactly what I said either. I said you guys bring it. I don't mean that with any undertones. I was trying to make it a point that its hard to fight against 8 guys that if one of them lands a stun on you, you are probably fucked. I'm kind of used to dying by now. I know I have a target on my head...I'm an easy call. Starting to get a little better about not sticking around for heals and just getting the fuck offscreen. Basically, during primetime we expect 8+. Cause that's how many you have. I don't expect you to say...hey Kane, stay back cause we just have too many. But I feel shit like having numbers plus using tamers is kinda weak, personally. Helps you hold the field though, so fuck it.
  19. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I actually wasn't at either fight, but I do appreciate being mentioned with the core group :D
  20. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I don't think that tamer did any good in the fight and I didn't think it was necessary to have one in these particular fights. He was in the voice channel and I did not forbid him to come however. He's a nice guy and just wants to help and learn. Everytime you guys gank him and catch him slipping he has nothing but nice things to say about you anyways.

But they were good fights and you guys have played well the last two days. I'm sure you don't think well of me at all - I've heard quite a bit - but it may surprise you to know that after the fights the first things I had to say were about how well CoM played and what effective new tactics they were using.

I don't come to a fight wondering if oranges are going to feel it was fair to them. They're never going to think it was fair as long as they lose the fight. It's always going to be that one side house hid, or summoned a daemon, or brought too many people, or res killed, or mount killed, or looted, or dry looted, or had runic weapons, or used faction guards or traps, or ran too much, or off-screened, or allied with other factions, etc. I'm sure you know these things well enough yourself. What happens when there are four of you and you spot an SL? You dog pile. You know these things.

ps it looks like you picked up a lot of points in two days. Congrats!
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    Mindless likes this.