Character of respective factions?

Discussion in 'Factions' started by Geo, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

Well, as a guy dealing with them they can sure be a pain in the ass ;) It makes for kind of a cool dynamic, sometimes I'll admit. The night before, when the fight went through the bucs teleporters to outside pills....it was almost like this dance around the tamer and danks. Stick, and move, stay together, rotate around the pack...that went decently well until I made a wrong turn and got one of us killed and it snowballed from there. It's tough to keep it going for so long.
  2. Slayerik

Slayerik Member

I kinda hate all you danks...so don't take it too personally. You are just their leader, and despite any numbers arguments and shit talk you have done a good job keeping your crew together and leading them from what I've seen. I do love when I score that juicy 4 point kill on ya though! lol
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

you did too, i had finally hit 40 and got boned the other day in buccs
  4. The Musician

The Musician Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Overall last night was pretty fun! Good fights!
    Theodin likes this.
  5. Geo

Geo Active Member
    UO:R Donor

I wish more people would join the other factions rather than the most populated one that already controls every town lol.

No disrespect to the longer timers in SL. Props to people joining com and tb lately.

And DAMMIT I wish factions could set town prices!!
  6. Slack

Slack New Member
    UO:R Subscriber

7. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member

UO:R 'pvp scene' is looking to have the potential to flourish... (pleaseeeeeeeee doooooooo)

people bein' all civil and shit? (and me being back of course)

HYPE TRAIN!
  8. Theodin

Theodin Well-Known Member

I lol'd
    let's have multiple fights so you don't post for years
  9. Theodin

Yall are fucking worse at math than me.. not sure how that's possible but ok. We had 5, and xeg said you gus had 11 total who were fighting. it's not easy to tell or anything when you run away from 4 or 5 dumping to run into a couple tamers then when you finally off screen you run into 3 or 4 sl you didn't even see originally with the Main group..

Anyway good fights none the less but when you desperately try to cover how many people you need it becomes obvious when you try to say you only had 1 more
  10. Theodin

None of us complained that night, we actually wanted to keep going but it was getting late and people were logging off not on :(
  11. Theodin

I think we would go for towns more but last time we did one sl spawned 10 to 20 guards instantly and could of brought them anywhere he wanted... it kind of felt like I was doing a raid on world of warcraft trying to drop individual guards to get close to him only to have him spawn more. Until no one does cheesy ass exploits or whatever it is (sure as fuck didn't exist back in the day) I can guarantee you no one's gonna wanna run molten core uo style (or how you call it capturing towns)
  12. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

First, we aren't even talking about the same fight. You were not at the fight last night, shithead.

Second - we had 7 total players at the fight you had in question and I can gladly provide screenshots to prove my point. (that's counting von who was having quite a bit of difficulty.) You had five. Ebola, ron jeremy, slay, airframer, yourself. @Xegugg can come defend her own words since you chose to speak for her.
  13. Theodin

oh yall had fights last night. That's cool, not like you need someone to hold your hand to come out and fight making people assume you have double numbers everytime

But hey its oK talk like a bitch and take screenshots that show all your victories and make sure you trash them losses quickly before someone hacks you and sees the video or whatever you're scared of

I asked xeg how many yall had that night and she said yall had 11, we didn't talk too long about specifics and if all 11 were active.. but who cares you bullshit all the time to be talking to people like you fight like you did last night, shithead
  14. Theodin

And damn stick up for yourself or let me talk to one person at a time.. yall even need more numbers to gank on the forums lol

Kane when are we doing this 1v1 that no sl will show up to? (Probably close to 100 times sl accepts a challenge and wimps out last second) So far yall hold the record for most excuses made to not fight.. even after saying you would
  15. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

I have a feeling that even after saying this you won't ever show up to fight
  16. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

lol theo. you actual crackhead. wait until you're off the drugs to post.
  17. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

He asked if we had a dozen danks and I said 11, Wasn't a spot on number more of that's how many people usually say we have.
  18. Theodin

anytime you want to, say something in irc.. i asked you today numerous times but you didnt respond even though it was a minute after you last spoke
  19. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Heaven forbid I'm posting from work. I'll be home in about 3 hours.
  20. Theodin

im way too busy trolling you guys and not actually working
    but if your balls EVER drop and you want to play the game instead of blabber with your english degree we can fight