Double Daemons

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Hintermist, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Blendax

Blendax Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

That sounds like a cool idea, but I have to point out that saying, "I was here and quit because I didn't get what I wanted after making 1 post, and now I'm back after only a year, and it's still not done." does not strengthen the case for this. Especially if you would see the amount of changes that have been made.
    Earsnot and Kiryana like this.
  2. Hintermist

Hintermist New Member

Not sure I see where I said that I quit due to this, but I can see why you made the assumption. I quit due to work taking up most of my time. Thanks to covid I hardly get a day off. I enjoy the server still.

I'm starting to get (almost) every other weekend off of work again, so I get a little free time and would like to play again when I can. But yes, it's sad to see that pure mage builds are still suffering, and have been inadvertently nerfed alongside what I assume was intended to be a tamer nerf during events and such.

I just wanted to reignite the discussion considering it hasn't been talked about, and any attempt I've seen upon searching the forums and discord to increase the viability of the 4 elementals/daemon spells are largely ignored, which is a shame.
  3. Nusir

Nusir Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

The taming rule is as follows;
    Non magic = 1 slot
    Magic = 2 slots
    Dragon = 3 slots

It always seemed that no matter what the tame was, if it was magic it's 2 slots and to be a magic pet it would either have magery or the ability for firebreath.

And so it would seem that the summons should align with these rules also.