Get your RESIST topped up before Halloween Events begin!

Discussion in 'Player Run Events' started by Miss V, Sep 16, 2022.

1. Miss V

Miss V Member

Alrighty Ghosts and Ghouls!!!!

The CuB crew was asked to do a quick event to gift anyone and everyone with new characters (or old) with a head start on skills (or finish them off)!

- Oh Balam!, When does it start??
    Thursday Sept 22nd , 2022 at 5 PST/8 EST.
    Event will run until the 30k reagents run out, approximately 24hrs.

-UNHOLY Queen of the Damned!! And where should I go to get FREE training?!

*****DISCLAIMER***** Please deposit everything in your bags in your bank!!!
    (no "loot" will be returned after the event)
    To get here enter any MOONGATE to get to the Event Center, then use the GREEN event gate in the center of the first room you enter in the Event Center and it will bring you to the Resist Event.

[​IMG]

To get inside all you have to do is ATTACK the guard out front to die, and come into the training area as a GHOST, where we will be running a Rez Macro Bot at the BLACK cloth spots (marked with the blue X). Please stand in corner where the blue X is in the photo below and you will be rezed. Once you are resurrected, enter the training area that is marked in RED cloth. Photo below.

[​IMG]

PLEASE NOTE :
    To avoid drama and trouble, wrestling is not allowed, even if it's your two accounts wrestling/healing each other, or a guildmate. Anyone caught fighting will be banned from the event and any future events.

If you need help with macros for the event please feel free to ask in UO:R Discord #General or PM me. Loads of people are always willing to help.

If you need resist on a faction character or if you need access (ie. a red/murderer character) to the event area before the event starts make sure to PM me on discord and we can arrange that.
    Sybele#1925 or "Miss V" in Discord
  2. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Hype!!!
    FrostDragon and Miss V like this.
  3. AOٌ

AOٌ Well-Known Member

Free Awareness Bump
  4. Sloatastic

Sloatastic New Member

This is awesome. I just came back to the server after not playing for quite a few years and I am about to gm resist on 3 characters from this event. Thank you so much!
  5. Miss V

Miss V Member

You're very welcome!

We have many people to thank for asking us to do this quick one, just not sure they want to be named.
    LanDarr and AOٌ like this.