Guild Application for Potential Recruits

Discussion in 'Knights of Sosaria [KoS]' started by Lightshade, Nov 11, 2014.

1. Holden

Holden Well-Known Member

Character(s) Name(s): Lummy - Macer/Bard

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE) PvM, Melee PvP

Gaming History: (Focus on UO, but feel free to talk about other games)
    I played OSI Chesapeake from pretty early on, until they forced the 3d client. I have also spent a lot of time on the Elder Scrolls(not online), and xbox 360. I really enjoy this era of UO.
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Usual Online Hours: It varies due to work/son. Usually after 10pm weekdays, weekends are random

Other: I would really like to join in on some group adventures. Single player MMOs aren't that much fun :p

I have completely read the KoS Guild Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. I understand that if I fail to follow the KoS Guild Rules I may be immediately dismissed from the guild with no warning.
    One, crazydaze and Lightshade like this.
  2. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Get to know the gang, make some friends, and hopefully get them to recruit you. :)
  3. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

4. Green Light

Green Light Well-Known Member

I ran into Atiki at Ice White Wyvren spawn the other night while training lockpick and he suggested I join up with KoS and as I'm somewhat new to server I thought I would look into this further. I'm interested in eventually getting a 3 character fishing operation going as well as doing AMiBs and level 7 maps. I just started a provo/disco/tamer today (60 taming already) and hope to have a nightmare "soon" :). What I'm looking for in a guild is a friendly helpful group. I see you have a champ channel on irc, which is something i'm interested in getting into once i have a bard/tamer and later mage/tamer characters a little further along. Taming is something i'm not especially experienced at but the training is going quick enough. My favorite build is probably bard/dex and ill admit i have a slight slayer weapon addiction. ill get on the KoS irc channel and say hello. end rant

oh and i do have a rl buddy who is also new to server so he will probably be also putting in an app at some point

Character(s) Name(s): Bert McGirt
    swords/disco, mostly farming Lich Lords up to this point

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE)
    mostly PvE

Gaming History: (Focus on UO, but feel free to talk about other games) mmo's:
    UO great lakes, asheron's call, anarchy online briefly, abcuo server, eve online

Time Zone:
    us central

Usual Online Hours:
    usually sometime between 4pm to midnight

I have completely read the KoS Guild Rules and agree to abide by them at all times. I understand that if I fail to follow the KoS Guild Rules I may be immediately dismissed from the guild with no warning.
    Lightshade likes this.
  5. Cherie

Cherie Active Member

Character(s) Name(s):joan of arc

Preferred Play Style(s): (ie. PvM/PvP/PvE)pvm

Gaming History: (Focus on UO, but feel free to talk about other games)only here since birth.dont know any other

Time Zone:east coast

Usual Online Hours:m-f evenings and s-s off and on. i do have a life

Other: None.

Lightshade likes this.
  6. Ervin

Ervin Well-Known Member

Nevermind.
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2016
    Lightshade likes this.
  7. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

Ervin is a good guy, take him!
    One and Lightshade like this.
  8. Johnny5

Johnny5 New Member

Character(s) Name(s): Finder, Kedyns Crow
    Preferred Play Style(s): PvM is really quite fun, and I look forward to getting skilled enough again to PvP
    Gaming History: UO from 98-04 on Lake Superior, I had everything from a Tamer to PKer
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time, NYC
    Usual Online Hours: I work on my computer as I am wheelchair bound and barring some sort of meeting that my company needs me to show up for I can be on actively from 9am - 12am

Other: Just looking for some good company to adventure with whether a spawn or PvP or just to chat with.

Lightshade and Rydian01 like this.
  9. Holden

Holden Well-Known Member

@Johnny5 Unless I am mistaken KoS hasn't existed for quite a while now. You may want to speak to @Lord Krake and PS (Project Sanctuary) if you are new.
    One and Valrick like this.
  10. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member

We're still around. We're not very active right now, though. Myself being the least active with me being in the final stages of building a house with a refueling outage at work starting in October. I'll be playing this winter more often, though.

We're always willing to help when we're around.
    Valrick likes this.
  11. Aginor

Aginor Member