Harrower 2018!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by The Hammer, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  2. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

I suggest the majority of you that survive "the day" practice your fundamentals.

Real soon... it'll be all you have left.
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This was yesterday, you just placed that today! are you kidding me right now.. I even informed a few other individuals about it yesterday. You do realize your chat says Today Elhorno.

Ill forward those screenshots to Telamon about attacking the webpage, but i was already informed that wont hold up because they can be manipulated. So why waste Telamons time... Sad you cant just play the game but find ways to f*** over the system.

I brought this to light, Hell billy finished it off, This post will go no where good for UOR. It has accomplished what it was posted for and the Harrower will hopefully be fixed. I see many bashings and insults in the future, and i feel bad for any new players surfing this forum page, That has to think a group of retards is cheating and he can never gain or play on the same level because its broken and they continue to use it for their own benefits.
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
  4. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

5. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

6. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Today, yesterday, it doesn't matter. At no point did the discovery of the vulnerability go in the direction you are suggesting it went. A vulnerability was discovered, and immediately reported. So to see this trying to be flipped back on someone who was doing a great service to the server is kinda ridiculous.
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Active Member

Why would you insult Plentimon he hasn't even voiced in this forum or used anything against you. That's some childish shit you got going on. You totally are the leaker, don't act surprised. Plentimon has been nothing but cordial with you, and has nothing to do with any of this, reason he hasn't commented and stayed out of it, I believe hes owed an apology.
  8. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

9. scuba

scuba Well-Known Member

Man I quit the game but I can’t quit the forums! Bravo this shit is better then tv keep up the great work boys
    Hollywood, NerK, Ruck and 6 others like this.
  10. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

Just so I'm clear here, anyone can say anything, with no requirement to back up anything they've said, and that becomes accepted as truth?

I just want to make sure of that before I state publicly that I have screenshots that I definitely 100% have but will never ever show you of The Hammer admitting in discord to being the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll via a satellite link in Area 51 and also I'm a secret agent millionaire space cowboy.

Ok everyone? I'm a secret agent millionaire space cowboy.

I won't ever prove it, but I am.

Also The Hammer is in iderp and once kicked a horse in the face and the horse was dressed as He Man.

100% facts.

I have screenshots.

You can never ever see the screenshots.
    The Hammer and Wolfbane like this.
  11. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member

I did not leak and your accusing me of espoinage
    on top of that you are manipulating my chat to plentimon in order for you to make FALSE accusations.

you are all in MID and i treath you all the same. like you have done so before when refering to IDERP / PWN or who the fuck more you started to point fingers.

acts leads to reactions... its all on you... i go go further if you like......

but please, where is the REST of the dirt you supposedly got on me?
    im hungry for your LOVE
  12. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

Zyler, Rextacy and Wolfbane like this.
  13. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

As someone who knows how to find vulns, how would you explain to a layman how you found this one?

Asking for a friend.
  14. Earsnot

Earsnot Well-Known Member

Savage.
    Rad and Nymeria like this.
  15. Rad

Rad Well-Known Member

16. Althorn

Althorn Well-Known Member

Lol nice man, you can’t wait for me to die. Classy stuffs. I bet you cant even accurately describe his law without google...

Yes we are having quite the breakthrough... Now if we can shift that energy towards you learning how to throw an explosion potion.. but I mean that’s not realistic and is sad considering your name is Merlin. Maybe change your name to MouthSnot. Or big mouth no balls. Or allBarkNoBite.

Edit: this is another texting while driving composed response. Apparently you even suck at wishing death cause I’m still here bitch. Get gud....
  17. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

That's not cool dude
  18. Wolfbane

Wolfbane Active Member

And we can call you one's lapdog, happening to be air's lapdog, happening to be [SUBSCRIBE NOW FOR FULL ACCESS, ONLY $9.95/MO!!]'s lapdog without even knowing it :)
  19. anightmare

anightmare Active Member

Would love to see the list of people getting banned for said cheating. Seems as if there are clear indications of people abusing bugs but don’t see those people banned. That’s why I laugh at these posts. It’s pretty funny that some people go to such great lengths to get pixels. Shows your true character. Pathetic....on a good note still killing nightmares hehe
  20. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

A List Of People Getting Banned For Said Cheating

1. upload_2018-7-5_15-19-17.png