How do I convert my house into a permanently affixed museum?

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by jumpman, Apr 18, 2022.

1. ChaoticNeutralAntiHero

ChaoticNeutralAntiHero Active Member

Just randos, I haven't really kept track of which ones, they all blend together after a while. Tracking does miss people often and if what Peace says about house status not reaching decay levels, it's probably just that.

It probably doesn't even matter, if they did fall and they were anything like Cove was, it'd be swarmed with 20+ reds and over 100 tames. That was a madhouse for a halfway decent villa, though it was entertaining to watch. People take their Uoing for srs :p

*edit to add this* The main reason I brought it up is just trying to get an idea of who owns what or who is refreshing what, for info purposes. Even though I always am honest about who I am, lot of people rp dif personalities across chars, and I prefer to know who I'm dealing with (and exactly how many chars they are running) that's a bit off topic but the main reason I do the minor stalking though sometimes it seems impossible to pin down certain householders/refreshers.
    Kiryana likes this.
  2. Probably Dead

Probably Dead Member

well. tbh with that new mobile app... you can legit make your first char in your account parked at your house.... and bam.... instantly able to log into the game from anywhere where your phone can get a connection... and do basic tasks like ( refreshing properties ) i died laughing comming across the mobileuo app... its pretty basic... but works for this function :p cant wait to set an alarm on my phone for every 3 days to make sure i stay on top of refresh's on my next house lol.
    i was playing on my phone killing cows and skinning them the other day while out in the middle of nowhere..
  3. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Jupiters stuff in Paws is on auto refresh, the keep in Stormhold might be as well
    Kiryana likes this.
  4. Kiryana

Kiryana Well-Known Member

And so, a little time has passed and I bow to the fact that gardening will come sooner (which, by the way, is great) than the museum will become stationary.

Refresh :)
    PaddyOBrien likes this.