Just signed up

Discussion in 'Minax' started by MauganRa, Apr 15, 2015.

1. MauganRa

MauganRa Member

Hey guys, I just signed up to Minax, any chance we control any towns?
  2. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

TB controls all the towns
  3. Isabel

Isabel Active Member

4. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Shadowlord TB gank squad.
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    Xegugg and Kane like this.
  5. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

You mean TB gank squad, we're not the ones with the crazy numbers
    Vlar likes this.
  6. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member

How did this change so fast?
    Gideon Jura likes this.
  7. MauganRa

MauganRa Member

So where do Minax members go to talk without the TB's spying in on them?
  8. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

#Minax in IRC
  9. Gideon Jura

Gideon Jura Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    Vlar likes this.
  10. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Minax is a subsidiary of TB at the moment, so there's really not anything you can do. The only active Minax players are people who are allied with TB and fight with them, but are not in TB for whatever reason.
    The three populated factions are TB, CoM, and SL. If you're looking to get into factions, I suggest contacting the leadership of one of the groups. SL tends to be selective, TB welcomes anyone aboard, and I really don't know how CoM handles recruitment.
  11. Vlar

Vlar Well-Known Member

Factions is like reading about middle east politics.
    swiftfeet likes this.
  12. BIGSHOW

BIGSHOW Well-Known Member

Blaise told me to sign up for minax, I think he is trying to set me up.
  13. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

So he has a chance to score some points
  14. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

Try not to be discouraged by poor sports and naysayers who would rather play WoW than build the community here in a positive way.

While we don't ask each other about our home lives or how work was that day, most members of TB are friends or friendly with most members of Minax and CoM. I don't really like Pill that much but I know he's just down to fight and I don't give 1/1000th of the fucks about it that SL seems to lately. There's a lot of good folks in SL as well but they are discouraged by poisoned tongues in their group that feed on speculation and paranoid delusions. While I don't want this to devolve into a trash talk thread, you can see pretty clearly that is all they want here any more.

I recommended Minax because they needed numbers. If the folks that logged on last night, stay on, that story is a bit different. CoM, Minax and TB all had 5 or more players on last night at the same time, fighting each other. Whether SL comes out to play or stays home painting pictures of collusion and handholding to read their children nightmarish bedtime stories of field fighting, is always a gamble lately.

CoM has good numbers but they are hit and miss about getting numbers online (but they can field 8+ when they have the timing right). Shadowlords are exactly the same and brought 8 members into our base at once, within the last two weeks. So try not to let them fool you into thinking they are outgunned.

There are members of TB who have alts in Minax and some may actually go back there full time if things keep progressing positively, as they have been.

Mandevu is hoping to train up some fresh meat and if you go Minax, it will be that much easier to learn from him. TB will welcome anyone who feels that it is best for them but we are doing what we can to encourage growth and competition from our opposition.

Shadowlords are quite literally the only ones who give any shits about their kill points and will actually stay home to ensure they don't lose any.

As for the Original Post: Sigils were captured last night, mostly by TB. They will come up for grabs again in three days, at around 1am on Sunday, I think.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  15. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

I've been out of town. I think i was on tuesday night but you had us outnumbered by more than two to one so I logged off. It's really not neccissary to keep typing out giant trash talk posts blaise. I'm glad you guys had a good time last night, move on with your life.
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2015
  16. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Blaise, it's nothing about being a poor sport.

There's no side on minax to take him in. New players need friends to keep them alive and good players to train them.
    There's nothing like that on Minax. The only people in Minax are Sandro and Roman, and I've yet to see them on the field not helping TB.

There's not enough of an established faction on minax to help this dude, his interests are best served by joining an established group. Expecting a new player to float a new faction is both unreasonable and selfish.
    Sorry you disagree with my opinion, but that's really no reason to start talking shit.
    Kane likes this.
  17. BIGSHOW

BIGSHOW Well-Known Member

Oh my. Sorry if I started something. I was just just teasing around with my comments, Blaise.

I just want to pvp and have fun with some other people.
  18. napo

napo Well-Known Member

Blaise doesn't need any help starting shit, you didn't do anything wrong.
  19. Mandevu

Mandevu Well-Known Member

We actually picked up break of dawn and mindless. There were 4 of us in minax last night, and had some massive fights last night against COM and TB for several hours..I made some videos and it was probably the most action i've yet to see here. Good stuff.
  20. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

No worries at all, that's the name of the game. No matter what team you choose, figure out the voice comms and get involved with the team. Mandevu has a mind to teach those with the desire to work and learn from someone with lots of experience.

It's unfortunate that the SL guys came into this thread before me to piss all over the place and try to give you a bad impression of the scene here. It's really a lot of fun out there if you don't make a big deal out of everything.