Leprechaun Instance: Stra-teh-G

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by wylwrk, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Larloch

Larloch Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    wylwrk likes this.
  2. Vella

Vella Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

now i need to see this old signature, PM pls :)
  3. Vincent Blackshadow

Vincent Blackshadow Well-Known Member

A narcoleptic running a boulangerie would result in a lot of baguettes getting burned.

One question. Due webbed feet result from a dominant or recessive gene, just curious.
    PaddyOBrien likes this.
  4. Daggoth

Daggoth Active Member

I've been saying the same thing since day one of this event, and it's refreshing to see someone else voicing this opinion. It really doesn't seem right to me to be offering gameplay changing, build altering rares only for two weeks of the year. Seems to me like this really creates an environment where people with tons of money, or those who have the time to grind their face off on the event have a big upper hand that could actually make their characters long term superior to those who can't. This is like saying mask of the wild, and extra bond slots are only available to get during a two week period. This level of limited time rares should be left for vanity items, not gameplay changers. I'm not necessarily saying these things shouldn't be rare drops, but wouldn't it be nice to be able to pull these boots from an Amib chest?

Im really loving the gameplay of this event, and I am in fact one who can currently grind my face off on it. I've been doing it rogue style since day one on this thing. While I'm loving the gameplay, I think the boots and fluffys part is conceptually flawed. Anyway I just finished resting my face overnight, time to go grind it down some more.
    BlackEye likes this.
  5. wylwrk

wylwrk Well-Known Member

Meh, maybe that's the gaff though... being unbalanced on purpose.

Maybe things are supposed to tilt one direction over another? Maybe being placed in the world as an underdog is part of the overall plan? Maybe having to carve your own place in this world and be there when big things happen, plan ahead, walk away a winner, and have some fun is what we're supposed to be trying to do?
    Daggoth likes this.
  6. Daggoth

Daggoth Active Member

Yeah I hear those points for sure. I've had moments during this event where I've even thought that way myself.
  7. OptimisticSam

OptimisticSam Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Love the event.

Love the civil discourse on how to make it better, and the effect the event is on the economy and game play almost as much.
  8. Rextacy

Rextacy Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

@OptimisticSam idk all about civil< depends who you end up in a instance with
    Kash likes this.