Libraries of Sosaria

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by LanDarr, Sep 9, 2015.

1. Alice Asteroid

Alice Asteroid Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Oh, wow, that second floor mining setup looks great. Love how the counters are staggered.
  2. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

As I wandered the far reaches of our land, I came across the fabled Stormhold. With its streets well kept and landscaping the envy of all who revere such things, it is by far the most well appointed city of the land.

I present their Library:
    StormHold.jpg
    Azerothian likes this.
  3. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

KoS truly is dedicated to helping the weary traveler get where they are going. This is the 4th runelibrary I have documented operated by them. This small tower with 2 floors of books is located just across the west bridge from the Vesper Bank ! It is also known as Ducky's West Vesper Travel Outpost
    KOS Vesper.JPG

KoS Vesper 2.JPG

http://uorforum.com/threads/duckys-west-vesper-travel-outpost.15324/
    Azerothian, Jupiter and Kishember like this.
  4. Urza

Urza Active Member

What would you say the best library is then? It looks like Stormhold has more of a start towards the mining portion.
  5. Erza Scarlet

Erza Scarlet Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Our Libary is still a work in progress Weigraf, the mining section isnt realy done yet.
    There are a few mining runebooks at the KoS Guildhall/Fortress available which you could use for the duration.

Overall i do believe that the Stormhold Libary, as well as the The Revenant Lord's Library are some of the best Libarys available.
    If i look for anything else, i usually use Dalavars Libary, its just a huge collection of literally everything.
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    Lightshade likes this.
  6. Magnolia

Magnolia Member

I have been to every rune library I can find.. I cannot find some special places like the roofs in graveyards, the small space between the Trinsic Branch Bank and the wall behind it... I so want those runes!