Overland Spawns

Discussion in 'Era Discussion' started by Lightshade, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Wulver

Wulver Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Yeah this event happened in like 2013 here. I have a blackrock fragment from it. Also, I started here in the Black Rock Knights... I'm the only member still, it appears.
  2. Tol

Tol Member

Oh really? The blackrock effect was some sort of a 'flag' status on your toon and you would run past them and they would randomly change. That part lasted for years until they finally shut it off on OSI due to PvPers complaining. I think a Harry turned blackrock infested. But I honestly don't know.

That's cool they did that event, I completely missed that one tho!
  3. Lightshade

Lightshade Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Bump for more overland utilization in T2A. :)
  4. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Lightshade likes this.
  5. TreeHugger

TreeHugger Well-Known Member

The cycle will come around, we’ve been calling for this since... 2015? Only 2 more years If CUB is the benchmark

(All dates are completely made up because I have no idea about anything )
    Nusir likes this.
  6. Reginald

Reginald Well-Known Member

How is this thread even going still and overland spawn still is lowly populated!

Surely its a simple thing to do.
  7. Pharoah

Pharoah Well-Known Member

in some of them empty areas build some arenas where you can win stuff like 50 each reagent or 15 each potion for 3 out of five wins, maybe a temporary item to wear for a certain amount of time like a special hued shtroudz, wizard hat maybe a weapon *for show only* from some *Lost lands Championships once every 2 weeks in there.
    Just a example of the name, and people are bitching about PvP . occasional gargoyle or deamon spawn in the arena ring that the duelists have to either team up and kill together or whichever one it flags the other cheese them and have to figure out how to kill it themselves, like i said just example of stuff to spice it up a bit. theres plenty of PvM for now and i realize there needs to be other fixes as well ahead of anything like this. but gurantee it would make a world of difference all around if ya put any of that together and make something work for the PvP'rs. doesnt need to be a skill boost or nerf

*cept for 3x boxing tamers for PvP*

i ran through t2a and there are plenty of aligators and snakes. Oh and a pisssed off pixie king that can woop a balrons arse in like 3 sec. but all above N-NW of them areas are barren until you get to CoD area.
    Build it and they will come!

Maybe throw in a few dragons and other stuff in between.
    Hawkeye likes this.