Pre-Order Auction -- Easter Blue Dragon Dye for Sale

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by Shiloh, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Shiloh

Shiloh Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Hey folks.

Doing something different here with my current 2021 egg points. My plan is to purchase this year's blue dragon dye and sell it. So let's see what kind of interest there is.

There is tremendous anticipation on the part of many wanting this dye-- so Hype, hype, hype..... This is your opportunity to relieve your stress on waitng to secure your dragon dye ownership. No more dreaming and hoping...make it a reality!!

This is a real auction and highest bidder LOCKS in the purchase of the single most best dragon dye color ever offered!!!!!!!!

The way it is going to work will be that the highest bidder wins. Payment in full will be required only at time of trade. Then once Easter rewards are posted, and as long as previously indicated egg cost for the dye remains the same, i will purchase the dye and then contact the winner to complete the trade.

Please note: If anything unforeseen happens or changes, an update will be posted here immediately, and i will contact any bidders or the winner directly as well.
    Everything will be transparent with full disclosure.

S/B 6 million gp
    B/I 100k gp

48/ 24 hr rule

Gold only.
    Please limit this thread to bids only.
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2021
    Jill Stihl and a space mongbat like this.