Thief NPC / Guildmaster

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Black Tortoise, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Black Tortoise

Black Tortoise Active Member

Where is the thief NPC on this shard? Hes not in his usual tower in W Brit. I am looking to train Stealth and Stealing, and Im pretty sure you can only get the initial training from that one single NPC.

Is that different on this server? Are there other NPCs I can train stealth and stealing from? Thanks :)
  2. Lemac

Lemac Active Member

There is a pub just south of w Brit bank and one of the waitresses is the thief guildmistress. Forget her name, but if you say name train then you'll fine her
    Black Tortoise likes this.
  3. Lemac

Lemac Active Member

So I answered this thinking cool, something I know...and I was wrong, I think. The pub south of Brit bank is the cat's lair, but couldn't find the guildmistress, I know she goes for walks sometimes. In the compendium they have a list of npc skill trainers, and the thief one is now listed in occcccllllo. (Sp?). Named Kalil in the tavern The Albatross at the docks. He responded for hiding (I wasn't high enough for stealth), stealing, and joining the guild. Hope that helps.
  4. Black Tortoise

I found the one in south brit just like you said, named "Hadley" or something like that. Doesnt trean stealth, but trains hiding, snooping, and stealing.
    One likes this.
  5. Lemac

Lemac Active Member

Cool shes still there. You have to be 80 hiding for stealth to be trainable.
    One and Black Tortoise like this.
  6. Sheepdog

Sheepdog Well-Known Member

There is also one in the tavern by the docks in Ocllo.
  7. Radish

Radish Member

Don't forget the thieve's guild in Bucs Den! From the bank, cross the bridge to the west and it will be on your left. From the gate, follow the road northwest and it's right across the bridge. Don't forget to check the chests in back for masks (also check the mage shop's chest).
  8. Black Tortoise

Thanks! Diddnt know about that.