Top Shots July 2019

Discussion in 'Archived Top Shots Contests' started by LanDarr, Jul 1, 2019.

1. One

One Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    Dash and twarf like this.
  2. Chafe

Chafe Well-Known Member

Camp.jpg

These Orc camps are getting a bit more permanent....
    Jill Stihl, LanDarr, eherruh and 11 others like this.
  3. Hollywood

Hollywood Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Hell yea. Let's make this official uor housing
  4. SativaGreen

SativaGreen Well-Known Member

Chafe likes this.
  5. Chafe

Chafe Well-Known Member

camp2.jpg

Though I prefer the ratmen architectural style....
    Jill Stihl, Leopold, LanDarr and 7 others like this.
  6. SativaGreen

HELP!

uhhhh... I can't? It's locked.
  7. SativaGreen

upload_2019-7-18_18-13-27.png
    separated at birth but never far apart
    eherruh, Leopold, PaddyOBrien and 3 others like this.
  8. Labeler

Labeler Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

thank you @Fatty Mike for the MID HQ fort CY rune. doesnt seem wise to me gating from a battle field to a cy, especially THIS cy.
    bye bye secure... will be posting for sale at some point....

Screen Shot 2019-07-20 at 15.20.17.png
  9. NCCML

NCCML Well-Known Member

Not to take away from your fun, but this courtyard is faaaaaaar from secure. Many thieves and ne'er do wells have lurked in its grasses. Was a bit of a waste of time.
    Fatty Mike likes this.
  10. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Making a quick escape!
    Running while hidden...

[​IMG]
    SativaGreen, LanDarr and rick like this.
  11. LanDarr

LanDarr Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff
    Senior Counselor

Great Entries so far this month.... Remember if you have something to say... say it in PICTURES !
    RavenMagi and SativaGreen like this.
  12. Zyler

Zyler Well-Known Member

Ill tell you how it's done if i win top shots
    ;)
  13. Ron Jeremy

Ron Jeremy Well-Known Member

It was another glorious day adventuring the lands of UOR. The grass was green and flush, knee high and spry in the afternoon breeze. The cool wind off the ocean water precipitated on my brow as I walked along the shore. I still had a little something extra on my step from returning home with my last adventure.

Back home my fellow companions raved about my bravery and the stories of my heist swooned women from across the land. The Lord of IDERP heard of my bravery and offered me his most beautiful daughter as a reward in return for my fearlessness in gathering such a large haul from a terribly formidable place. I had never seen such a beautiful lady in all of UO, but I had to turn the Lords offer down. I told him I may regret this but I was born for high adventure and marrying his daughter would only result in bitching and complaining while I was trying to scour the lands of UOR.

As the sun approached the ridge and late afternoon transitioned to evening I was still walking but in the opposite direction of my last adventure. I had passed many homes today, some exceptionally well kept large bricks and two story's and some other small homes that looked as if they were simply ready to decay on ground where they were placed. All of a sudden the breeze changed direction and a smell grabbed my nostrils that was so thick and foul I could not even begin to imagine what it might be. Being the curious lad I am made my way in the direction it was coming from. I approached a massive structure so large it made my stomach churn at the hours the slaves must have invested to build such a mammoth site! I slowly snuck along the wall quietly sliding my back along each large cobble stone that constructed the beast. I was so nervous I tripped on the front steps rolling to the ground, looking up at the sky it was then that I saw a sight so unimaginable, so gut wrenching, the blood of the slaves that build the structure had been poured from their bodies and used to make a bloody fountain for which to place their dreaded statues of worship around! I knew if these vile beings caught me lurking around on their premise I to would be lanced and my blood poured into their pool of coagulated reverence.

First.JPG

I kept moving along the front of the fortress following my nose like a hungry wolf follows the smell of a fresh kill. Suddenly the top of a large towering structure appeared in sight, as I approached it strikingly resembled the one from my last adventure. I snuck closer and my eyes gravitated from the roof top slowly to the foundation, it was then that I noticed what had been permeating my nose. Massive piles of freshly placed steamy dragon dung may times my height lay scattered outside the home. These creatures must be so large they could swallow a lad like me whole I thought! It then crossed my mind, maybe I should have taken the Lords offer... Snap out of it I said to myself, I'm the seeker of adventure and swooner of women! I quickly but decisively approached the large iron front doors, reached out my sweaty palm and gave the rusty ring a hard pull. My heart raced, and my adrenaline flowed, the door opened!

As I gazed inside I took a deep breath trying to clear my sinuses of the repugnant air outside but to my disappointment what ever master that lived here had just left as the air had the same stench. I quickly started to gather anything I could in the entryway then headed for the stairs, I came across a bag of massive prized trophy fish! There was no way I could possibly pack these lunkers to the roof! So I took my newbie dagger and quickly as I could boned every fish out and placing the premium steaks in a single backpack, I tossed it on my shoulders and feverously made my way up the stone stairs to the next floor.

2.JPG

3.JPG

While snooping around on level two my vision took hold of what looked like a tailors wet dream! Colorful highly prized silk cloth and fine woven fabrics lay in masses scattered across the floor! My backpack fell to my knees and my body walked toward the new find as if I was a zombie lurking toward its victim. So much 1150 cloth I thought to myself, the Lord will be so ecstatic at my newest find! It was then I knew I should have been paying closer attention. I stumbled forward as my foot caught on a large unseen dye tub. The tub spilled out all over the floor totally soaking and ruining all of the cloth. The spilled blue dye matched my dreary tears as I gathered all my other new found riches and headed for the roof. After some time I finally cleaned the entire tower never once seeing the being that lived there.

4.JPG

5.JPG
    Sorry I did not picture all the stacks of loot as it was all combined with other stacks and this post was an after thought.

Until next time my friends, safe journeys! @Plentimon
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2019
    Karrelan, TheDarkOne, ORCA and 10 others like this.
  14. SativaGreen

went to macro for the night and noticed this guy outside killing my pack horse.

switched over to the red and couldn't find him...

upload_2019-7-22_1-56-5.png

figured he couldn't be far. finally caught up to him in the woods:

upload_2019-7-22_1-57-27.png

upload_2019-7-22_2-0-37.png

RIP Packy
  15. SativaGreen

can I get a upload_2019-7-22_11-22-26.png
    ReZon, LanDarr and Ron Jeremy like this.
  16. eherruh

eherruh Well-Known Member

Ubo, PaddyOBrien, ReZon and 6 others like this.
  17. SativaGreen

upload_2019-7-26_14-58-57.png

when you're running out of tamers to kill, you help build new ones
    Ubo, RavenMagi, One and 3 others like this.
  18. SativaGreen

19. SativaGreen

double upload.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2019
  20. SativaGreen

double upload.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 27, 2019