A patrol report from me and Airin (RP)

Discussion in 'Project Sanctuary [P'S]' started by Pekka, Sep 26, 2017.

1. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Me and Airin (Pekkus and Achaya) did a small RP-PvM event yesterday and I just made a report in the Salty Dog Tavern and if you are interested to read it, it is posted here and I wanted to share it with you in the Sanctuary as well or rather point where it is posted, where RP reports and stories should be posted. :)
    eherruh and Lord Krake like this.
  2. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

great read, really enjoyed it. Next time you're thinking of doing a RP pvm event can you please text me? I want to join!
    Airin likes this.
  3. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Yes @merlin8666 I will remeber that :)

But the thing is - Cero's Quests are best done in a smaller group, 1-3 players only and they should not be done more often than max twice a month I guess or think to avoid flooding the Salty Dog Tavern with IC reports. ;) That report took over 2 hours to complete... ;)

Cero has taking down his vendors as they will be moved to a hub.

I will contact all that are interested of RP and maybe even RP-PvM the next time as I guess not all will be able to join anyway but if all are, we go anyway :D, you, Airin, Doc, Arawn, Merek, Paddy and the list might be longer as I know I missed at least one or three here or more. This will not be a P'S event and it will be most likely on a week day or a sunday at 3pm EST, 21:00 GMT as I will go as a Knight Templar [KT], so it will be pure RP, IC 100% ;)

If Cero has not brought his vendors up, I will try to figure out our own quest. Then we gather at a start point and I start to give out clues and we go in a suitable direction and see where we end up... ;) If we do not end up where I planned, then that is good RP anyway and my clues did suck and was very bad... ;) I am sure it will be fun no matter what really as long as we take screenies and make a report later on and get some laughes and LOL's
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  4. Ceorlgar

Ceorlgar Member
    UO:R Subscriber

I would most definitely like to be added to the list of interested parties. I have every intention of immortalizing you fine heroes in terrible songs/poems in taverns throughout Britannia. In order to do that, I need material.
    Airin and Pekka like this.
  5. Pekka

Pekka Well-Known Member

Ceorlgar likes this.