Google is the luckiest guy on the server!

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by snap dragon, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Avery

Avery Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

2. Google-

Google- Member

The axe lives in my bank except for the no loot Christmas events. The axe is still in my bank as it was when snapdragon killed me. That is fact. There's about a 90% chance in a night that at some point when I recall/gate home, someone will be there waiting and ready to ambush. What type of veteran would transport 45 HC, a unique trophy, and a 100k axe without making sure it is safe? I banked everything of value except my loadout, and about 15 force-vanq swords in various states of DP. And to little surprise, went right into an ambush. It would have been great loot, but not anywhere near as great as you think it was.

Whether you guys believe me really doesn't matter to me at the end of the day. You have speculation, while I lived out the event. Since day 1 on this server, I have always been true to my word. This is no exception..
  3. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

While I doubt you will ever be canonized, I do agree that noone can hold you at fault for this nor expect you to do anything about it. It's not like being an upstanding member of this shard was your goal anyways, so you don't exactly have a good reputation to protect.

People thought it was cute when snapdragon ran a scam vendor, but when ebola virus did it we res killed him into the ground at every turn. If I were you, I'd just tell everyone to suck it and move on.
  4. Corvalis

Corvalis New Member

What's up with all the black cloth in the OP?? Shielding targeting?
  5. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3343
  6. Corvalis

Corvalis New Member

CLASSIC! Thanks for that snap, puts the entire issue into perspective. I'm glad I chose this shard. Hard to top these antics!
  7. Dalavar

Dalavar Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

8. Mordechai

Mordechai Active Member

9. Codus

Codus Well-Known Member

right Mordechai - I just read this whole thing and I wanna know what the black cloth is for and what the antics where!
  10. Liberation

Liberation Well-Known Member

snap owns the small tower right below the doorway to L0L's large tower. she decided to elevate some locked-down cloth to block visibility of the doors.

iirc this was in conjunction with her automated stun/dump set up that she ran for a short while on the steps of that same large tower.
    snap dragon likes this.
  11. snap dragon

snap dragon Well-Known Member

12. Chris

Chris Renaissance Staff
    Renaissance Staff

Yea, I had to shut down the archived forums due to Russian scripters trying to register there 100k times a day. All of the posts from there were migrated to here, however it did not auto update the links for us.