New ethereals

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Theodin, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Duz-luk

Duz-luk Active Member

The only way I want to see beetles implemented would be as non-mount sub bosses in my desert quest idea. check it out.

As for custom housing - a big yes. It would draw a lot of people to the server and provide a new tier category for the deco contests.

No teleporters though

Also, growing plants is cool, but no orange petals
    Have it produce regs instead
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    One likes this.
  2. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

Yeah the bear is awesome. And the wolf mount that UOG Hybrid had... But regardless...

[​IMG]
  3. merlin8666

merlin8666 Well-Known Member

I dont like the idea of introducing more ethereal mounts. Pirul summed it up perfectly. the #1 reason i joined this shard is becaue none of that fancy, colorful crap is in my face at every bank
  4. RIN

RIN Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

We do have that "colorful crap" here, but it isn't in your face or terribly common. So it is a nice balance. Let the 1% fight over it. I'm good :D
  5. Duz-luk

Duz-luk Active Member

We have colorful shit here, but it isn't neon like fire blaze and glacial ice crap. There is a certain limit in terms of fashion etiquette that UOR has not gone over and hopefully never will.
    RIN likes this.
  6. Duz-luk

Duz-luk Active Member

For example everyone,

[​IMG]

The 4th anni yellow apron I have for my crafter is the most you will see a color get to fire blaze, and that's a wonderful thing imo.
    As for my blessed and newbied joker suit, it just goes to show you can still make stand out suits using regular dye tub colors.
    RIN likes this.