Razor Macro question - refilling backpack from bank

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by compsays, May 15, 2017.

1. compsays

compsays Active Member
    UO:R Subscriber

So let's say I want my razor to fetch (say) 20 boards from my bank every 60 seconds and put them in my backpack. Set up a razor to target 60 boards from bank, drop into backpack.

If there are none in my backpack, this works fine. However, if there are already some there, it just lifts and drops them instead of getting fresh ones from my bank.

Is there a workaround for this? I've looked around but not found a solution thus far.

Thanks!
  2. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

It sounds like your macro is just grabbing boards by type and dragging to your pack. That isn't the best approach since as you see razor sees the boards in your pack and doesn't know the difference. Instead set up a restock agent, targeting your character with the set hot bag button if you want to pull from the bank.

Restock Agent
    [​IMG]
    The Restock agent is used to drag items from a container to be placed inside your backpack. Setting this up will enable you to restock your character at the click of a key. The restock agent will only stock up to the amount you indicate, not simply add the amounts to what you already have. For example, my restock agent is set to include 33 black pearl. When I use the restock agent, it will top my black pearl up to 33; it won't add 33 more.
    • Add (Target) - Target the item to be added to the list. A second gump (see below) prompts you to enter the amount to be purchased.
    • Remove - Highlight any item and click Remove to delete it from the list.
    • Set Amount - Highlight any item in the list and click Set Amount to change the restock amount.
      A gump prompts you to enter the amount:
      [​IMG]
    • Clear List - Clear the entire list.
    • Clear Hot Bag - Use this tab to set the hotbag to restock too. If no bag is indicated, Razor restocks to your main backpack.
    • Restock Now - Activate the agent. You will receive a targeting cursor. Target the container to restock from. If you are at the bank, with your bank open, you can target your character to refill from the bank. This may also be set as a hotkey.
  3. compsays

compsays Active Member

That's very useful. Thanks, El Horno. I've shied away from the Restocking Agent because I didn't really comprehend how it works. I'll try now.
  4. compsays

compsays Active Member

Works like a charm. Many thanks, @El Horno!
    El Horno likes this.