UOR Boat discussion

Discussion in 'Renaissance Discussion' started by Kirby, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Too Old For This ...

Too Old For This ... Well-Known Member

and after the boat was boarded in a hand-to-hand fight it has the chance to be severely damaged during the fight like 15-20%, if it happens the boat sinks in 30 minutes and can't be moved, drydocked or something, it's just taking water and drowns. Great for economy!
    One and Kiryana like this.
  2. T3h D4ve

T3h D4ve Well-Known Member

I'd love to see the high seas ships :p
    One and Kirby like this.
  3. BlackEye

BlackEye Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

This is a direct quote from this earlier discussion: http://uorforum.com/threads/abolish-commanding-boats-with-ghosts.16352/

Free, safe, 3 account minimum-attention gameplay for everybody. Watch Netflix while earning CA$H the easy way! Fishing perfected?
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
  4. PaddyOBrien

PaddyOBrien Well-Known Member

Grappling hooks would be awesome. Maybe only allow them useable only if the player is on their ship and the assaulting ship can maneuver close enough to use it. That way ships that are parked on the sea can't be looted unless someone boards while a player is active (or afk)
    One likes this.
  5. PaperSquirrels

PaperSquirrels Well-Known Member

b2 - Never really had an issue because I have never knew you can name your boat...

c1 - This would be cool since I never experienced a fishing expansion. Would make fishing more active but would def be moving out of the era

c2 - Three speeds would be great compared the current slow and slower. Need me some fast and furious and furious-er :3