WTS Fortress

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by El Horno, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

i think that's a totally fair point. I guess I just wanted to point out a reason why I think your sale was more valued
  2. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member
    UO:R Subscriber

Really? He recently looted hydrox in a house he sold to him. It's getting harder and harder to try to defend this guy. And if he was working on that courtyard bug, why wouldn't he do so on the test server? And why would he have a bag full of runes on him at the time?
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    AnRobot- likes this.
  3. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

The house was actually purchased from Captain Morgan, dispite the mistake from a friend leaving the door open. Elhorno came back and said that he would not go back on his word about ever using the rune and returned all the items. It was a good lesson to had been learned.

The man is a man of his word, that's for damn sure.
    Alice Asteroid likes this.
  4. Blaise

Blaise Well-Known Member

So he did actually use the runes, but saved face by returning everything when his spot got blown up? Seems legit. lol
    Xegugg, AnRobot- and Kane like this.
  5. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Damn blaise is spot on there
  6. Mindless

Mindless Well-Known Member

How did he get the runes though? ... Surely thats the important information here?

According to Hyrdrox... in the post right before yours... he didn't purchase the keep in question from ElHorno... so what's the issue?
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2015
    Alice Asteroid and Hydrox like this.
  7. Hydrox

Hydrox Well-Known Member
    UO:R Donor

I'm not contributing to the conversation other than what I've said, man's kept his word to me..
    Don't hijack peoples threads. Bid or keep it to yourself. No need to ignite a fire under the sale.

This property is fire, and due to the fact that you can't drop runes off elevated counters cy's any longer and probably not ever again.

Private or open, this property is ultimately one of a kind. It's purchase should be based on such. Despite it's tight location.
    Jupiter, Alice Asteroid and Mindless like this.
  8. Mindless

I am super sorry for having to derail this thread even more....

But I just have to say that I think it's really cute that you take literally ANY OPPORTUNITY to jump down Blaise's throat... unless it aligns with your own personal agenda.

Talk about about being a spineless mother fucker.

*rolls eyes*
  9. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

lol mindless, i know you want to hop on your boy's jock, but trust me i dont care for blaise at all. I spent 20min res killing him last night even. When youre right youre right though man. And spineless? you cant even find the stones to log on an orange and still want to talk about pvp, what a joke.
  10. Sarian

Sarian Member

Starting Bid Anyone?!?!
  11. Mindless

Jump on my boys nuts?

I think Blaise is wrong... and thus; so are you.

Also... it's too bad that online time isn't a daily metric for characters on the website (much less, online out of house time) because I'd love to to shove it in your face how wrong you are about the orange thing. ;) ... You just don't log on your SL anymore until the crew is around; and I know better than to be giving you guys free easy ganks. So I guess we're both learning.
  12. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Lol I spend a lot of time rolling around spanking the new Minax kids, I'm gonna just stick with the "you spend more time in irc than foelding" because that's definitely what's really going on. Faction leader board only takes a little over 20 kills to get on and you aren't on it.... sooo...
  13. El Horno

El Horno Well-Known Member

Woah! What a pleasant surprise to get so many bumps whilst I was at work :)

I have never owned Hydrox's keep. I had his cy rune for a long long time. I did my weekly checks of my cy runebooks and one day I discovered the keep cy door was unlocked (this was the first time I have EVER gotten a "hit" when going through my cy runebooks... ever!) Well, after the fact I told some people about it and word got around to joshius, who it turns out is a friend of Hydrox. Joshius, in a nutshell, made me realize what a shithead move it is to loot someone's house. Sometime's you take a path that really isn't you, and even though there is nothing illegal with looting someones unlocked keep, I was awakened to the fact that it really just isn't the player I want to be. I immediately contacted Hydrox and arranged the return of all his items.

There was one other instance in my UO career that I looted a house. I was but a wee lad here on UOR and was role playing my stealth archer Icas Rex. http://uorforum.com/threads/entering-the-urk-den.6809/
    Long story short, it quickly became apparent to me that despite having role played the entire thing in what I thought was a very good spirit, Xegugg was legitimately upset someone took the body parts. I had no idea they had value to her and it was not my intent to actually upset anyone so I arranged the return of all the items.

So it would appear I AM a notorious house looter!! Bwahaha

This whole bug thing is 100% separate, which is obvious by the very mechanics of the bug in the first place, which would not even allow the possibility of a bug entrance to Hydrox's cy due to the location of the keep. I am being intentionally vauge but let me be clear, no bug was, or even COULD be used to enter Hydrox's keep cy. It is impossible :).

The bug was discovered about a month ago and reported within 1 minute of discovery. I entered 1 cy (ie discovery), marked no runes(this was also verified via GM), and never tried it again except on dev to demonstrate to telamon. Those who do not know me are welcome to come to whatever conclusions they want to regarding my character. I am perfectly content knowing that those who know me well, know that I would NEVER use a bug to loot somebodies house, nor would I keep my runes to this fortress or any house I sold for that matter.

When you little scamps get together, you're worse than a sewing circle.
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  14. El Horno

• Really? He recently looted hydrox in a house he sold to him --- FALSE
    • And if he was working on that courtyard bug, why wouldn't he do so on the test server? --- Very legitimate. In hindsight, I should have done this on test center or dev.
    • And why would he have a bag full of runes on him at the time? ----- Because the sequence of the bug discovery was like this: A friend and I discovered we could bug into the walls of serpents hold bank ( there are empty tiles in between the walls). So then I go bought a bunch of runes and marked every inside little wall gap that I could get into. Spots like this:
    walls.png

Then I had a little thought, I wondered if it would work on cy's. At this point kane, you are correct, the proper move would be to go on dev and test. Instead I just went to the first keep that looked like it would fit the parameters necessary for testing and gave it a shot. When I did indeed get inside the cy, I immediately tabbed over to IRC and reported it to a GM. When I tabbed back, the owner of the keep had come home and a mare ate me for lunch. haha. I recognized the owner and immediately pm'd them as well to let them know what was up.
  15. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Well that's not true, you had 7 recall casts in the journal whIle being attacked. Makes me wonder how much of the rest of your post is lies. And if you're not a house looting choad, why would you be checking CY runes in the first place? All these runes would be in your rounds I assume if someone bought it. I see you're trying to save face and that's fine, but I see through you.
  16. Mes

Mes Well-Known Member

So every week you check all the CY runes you have and check the doors to see if the house is locked.

Is this normal behavior for a guy that doesn't loot houses?
    Kane likes this.
  17. DiscoD

DiscoD Active Member

You reported the bug 1 mintue after you were caught red handed by Xeggug who logged on, also holding 6 blank runes. Tell me if you were not 'caught' you wouldn't have reported and marked the runes?

Given your past history it is way too hard to believe your honest motive.
  18. Xegugg

Xegugg Well-Known Member

On the Tower:
    You also looted every single bag/item you could take out. There was fight with cene and I fighting Pill at my tower, there were people there when we recalled in. I had no idea icas rex was you till a couple months ago, so ya I thought it was messed up when that happened.

Keep:
    I log off my computer to reboot after going in my house to log. I come back 5 minutes later to watch you coming into my courtyard. I am able to come out, dismount and attack.
    http://i.imgur.com/31PkUdt.jpg
    • I immediately contacted Telamon on this.
    • If you are out testing bugs one would think to contact a GM prior to doing so when it is not your own house.
    • One would also think you try contacting the person prior to testing your bug to let them know what is going on so when they see this shit in their fucking courtyard going on what the fuck do you expect them think when they looted your tower once before.
    • Also I would think a bug tester would let the person they intruded upon kill them then let them explain but instead to frantically recall as shown in that journal in that picture. I killed you, you had regs and several unmarked recall runes on you. (You realize I have no idea if you marked, put in a book, had other characters in there, you do this when I go to reboot, I watched you do this when I log back on. How is your word in a pm "good" for me to ever think you did nothing if you actually got the recall off? Seriously.)
    • I have not had to the opportunity than to know you any other way from what I have seen., but the pm you had with me, did not help
    • You only got a hold of Telmon after I caught you, and did this the minute I logged off.

[22:50] <elhorno> hey
    [22:50] <elhorno> im here reporting this to tela fyi
    [22:50] <elhorno> no intention to loot or anything
    [22:51] <Xegugg> RIGHHT
    [22:51] <elhorno> 20:48 elhorno hey telamon 20:48 Telamon evening 20:48 elhorno found a little bug that lets you enter cy's 20:48 elhorno when exiting a boat u bump to next free tile
    [22:51] <elhorno> 3 min ago
    [22:51] <elhorno> i really dont care what you think
    [22:51] <elhorno> i dont do shit like that
    [22:51] <elhorno> just giving you a heads up
    [22:52] <Xegugg> runes too uhu
    [22:52] <elhorno> i found out the bug earlier and have been marking runes for like inside bank walls etc
    [22:52] <elhorno> ... again i don;t really care
    [22:54] <elhorno> i even sat there and waited for you to chat :p
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
    Basoosh likes this.
  19. Kane

Kane Well-Known Member

Yeah, sounds like you're the type of guy to not keep CY runes lol
  20. El Horno

The time stamps just posted here show otherwise. With me reporting to to telamon 2 minutes before Xeggug even logged on. Look at the time stamp of Xegugg's screenshot for confirmation.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.