The Raven

Discussion in 'The Salty Dog Tavern' started by Quenby, Nov 27, 2016.

1. Quenby

Quenby Active Member

References:
    http://uorforum.com/threads/vop-tgc-quest-mission-love-in-the-spiritwood-reaper-invasion.19927/
    http://uorforum.com/threads/failure-in-wrong.20008/
    http://uorforum.com/threads/the-qamrasutra.20029/#post-184727

I was taking care of some business at the bank in Skara Brae when I heard the town crier peddling some books.
    1.jpg
    That is odd... The town criers never peddle wares, they must have something really special if they risk losing their tenured city job to peddle goods while on the job. I purchase a copy and open it up to see what all the fuss was about and get hit, metaphorically speaking, in the gut. How could this be? Not my innocent Qamra... I didn't even know that bent like... oh .. what... why...
    My first impulse was to buy up every single copy of this vile smut and have them all burned before all of Sosaria saw, but it was too late.
    2.jpg
    Even Sea C. Avenger had left his post to get a copy...

Well, I did what any man would do if he discovered the love of his life was the contortionist muse and active participant in the creation of the most hardcore erotica ever to hit the shores of Brittania... I went to The Crow's Nest Tavern and I drank....
    3.jpg
    and I drank....
    4.jpg
    And I drank....

I drank every drop of liquor for sale in that tavern except the patriot lager. 1500 gold for a single bottle? Do you think me a pomp?
    At that point, I was so drunk that even after being repeatedly warned about Paddy's stew from just about everyone I know, I found myself deep in a second bowl of it when I blacked out.

5.jpg
    The next thing I remember is a sharp jabbing pain on my head and choking on a mixture of stew and vomit since I was laying on my back. I could barely open my eyes since it was so bright out. I sat up and when my eyes adjusted I saw a raven perched on the ground in front of me. It let out a deep, throaty "KRAAAA" and then to my surpise it spoke, "You have no time this... he is coming... he is coming", and flew off towards the South West.
  2. Dun Scaith

Dun Scaith Well-Known Member

Wait a minute... :eek: the crier... hahahaha!

"he is :*coughs* what?!"
  3. Alex Caember

Alex Caember Well-Known Member

I am so sorry Quenby. You might have found your soulmate, but Qamra did not.

I ordered 10 copies of the Qamra Sutra, but only so I can lock them away in the vault of forbidden knowledge...
  4. Dun Scaith

Dun Scaith Well-Known Member

Oh' noble Quenby, would you let the past of someone truly stand in between you?
  5. Jupiter

Jupiter Well-Known Member

This story has been added to the oral history of Paws.

MEMORIZED!​